History of King's Highway 133 (#2):
The second highway route in Ontario that was designated as King's Highway 133 was a minor collector highway which connected Highway 33 in Millhaven to Highway 401 near Odessa. The route was first assumed as a provincial highway on March 10, 1965, at a total length of 10 km. The highway was paved in 1966. The highway remained in the King's Highway network until March 31, 1997, when it was downloaded in its entirety to the County of Lennox and Addington. Since 1997, the road has been known as Lennox and Addington County Road 4. A different, unrelated Highway 133 existed near Peterborough between 1956 and 1960.
Additional Information About King's Highway 133: